Recycle Your Media is looking to pay competitive rates for new and used Ultrium tapes. Bring in your excess inventory of new and used tapes and we’ll give you cash or store credit in return!
The process is quite easy:
- Send us a list of what you have; format, version, brand, quantity
- A representative will audit and present you with an offer
- RYM will provide shipping labels or send a truck to pick them up
- Upon receipt to our facility you will be notified
- Tapes will be placed in a secured environment before production
- In production all tapes will be wiped of all data 100%, visually inspected, tested and certified for reuse
- You will provided a certificate of data destruction and payment will be sent to you
Why Recycle Archived Used Tapes?
The beauty of recycling archived used LTO tapes is that you can join the green revolution that keeps useable, non-biodegradable electronics out of landfills. This is an extremely important movement that is growing day by day. Your organization will make a huge difference by participating!
You never have to worry about your archived data when you recycle. Our data certified destruction process exceeds all standards for data destructions for DOD, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, FACTA, etc. You are 100% guaranteed that all of your data will be purged prior to being utilized by our customers.
The other benefit of recycling your used LTO tapes surrounds storage. Wouldn’t it be amazing to clear out valuable storage space? You’ll be amazed at how much space can be salvaged by recycling old tapes. Not to mention, you’ll sleep easier knowing that another organization has put your tapes to use and is benefiting greatly from your recycling effort!