Recycle Your Media provides fully secure data sanitation services that eradicate all data and ensures compliance with FACTA, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, SEC, DOD, SOX, Sarbanes-Oxley, ETC.
Introduction to our Green Initiative Program and some issues that you may not be aware of:
Because the sensitive nature of information recorded on data tapes most companies and government agencies shred or incinerate their tapes. The down side to this is the e-waste created by shredding and the harmful toxins emitted by incineration. This is why Recycle Your Media was formed. We provide a safe and secure solution to this problem. Our Green Initiative program helps companies, universities, and government agencies to recoup costs by providing a free, secure, and environment friendly service. Some of our Green Initiative clients include Sun HealthCare Group, True Value Hardware, UCLA, and many other mid-size to fortune 500 companies.
At Recycle Your Media we operate a state of the art facility to refurbish used tape media and return it to market. There are very few companies who are as committed to the "reduce, re-use, and recycle formula" as we are. This brings us back to the issue of security. How do we solve this problem? The answer is simple: Recycle Your Media will custom fit our services to satisfy your security requirements.
These are solutions that have worked for other companies and agencies:
- RYM provides fully secure data sanitation services that eradicate all data and ensures compliance with FACTA, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and SEC
- RYM can provide fully secure on-site (end-user), remote-site (storage facility) and offsite (our secure facility) data sanitation that is audited and certified
- RYM can provide onsite data destruction for highly sensitive data
- RYM can provide tape library audits prior to data sanitization with retrieval at the box or individual tape volser level.
- RYM can provide reporting to ensure compliance
- RYM can provide a certificate of destruction
- RYM can custom fit our service to satisfy your security requirements
- RYM has the technology, experience and resources to handle all the details
The next step will be to find out what tapes have to recycle and how many. We will research the incentives on your particular tape and formulate a recycle plan that best fits.
Looking for these tapes: